Monday, August 16, 2010

The Day that was 8/16

So, I finally found the book that I was supposed to read for my dissertation meeting. As it turns out, my officemate made the mistake of carrying the book off to his new office while moving all of his stuff. This is very understandable since our books were arranged as if a cluster bomb went off in our office. I only wish I would have thought about looking in his new office on Friday. Actually, the thought did pop up in my mind, but I was too preoccupied with other things on Friday.

In other news, today was the first day of law school orientation. I actually ran into a few old acquaintances from my undergraduate days. I also met with my faculty advisor. The dean gave a speech, but I don’t know what to make of it. Much of his speech was about the universities curriculum which I had heard about months ago at the welcome day workshop. Anyway, I will say more about it tomorrow, but my main focus was eating as much food as possible – since it is the only way to feel good about the debt I am incurring by going to this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment